The Art Of Dentistry
Walk Through Life Smiling
Affordable Dentistry For The Family
We Accept All Dental Insurance
New Patients Welcome
We have a detailed COVID-19 information section providing screening forms and new procedures for all of our patients.
Comprehensive Dentistry: What to Expect
We accepts patients of all ages; infants, toddlers, school age, teenagers, adults and seniors. Offering the convenience of a one stop for all family members. At our office we provide all the regular dental services from cleaning to root canals too many other procedures. In short, a General Dentist is specialized in taking dental care of each and every family member. It’s very important you visit Dental Solutions Clinic every three to six months to do your regular dental check ups.
Preparing For A Dental Visit
First and foremost, think of this dental visit as a fun and exciting activity that will provide you with a refreshing and exciting feeling afterwards. Explain to your children the importance of dental visits and why they are going. We have our ways with communicating to children in a fun and amusing way.
Dentistry has changed and is more sensitive to patients needs – particularly the needs of patients with a fear of the dentist.
What Happens During Your First Dental Visit?
Our qualified and trained team of Hygienists, Dental Assistants and Dentists will ensure your comfort first and answer any questions thoroughly.
These are areas of dentistry that most of our patients inquire about.
- A Full Examinations: The Dentist will complete a thorough examination of your mouth including your TMJ, gums, teeth, tongue, and bite. Any symptoms and signs of disease will be addressed and treatment recommended.
- Digital X-Rays: The Dentist uses Digital X-Rays Machines that emit virtually no radiation to better evaluate your dental situation. X-Rays help diagnose disease that is not clinically visible and help determine treatment options.
- Thorough Cleaning: Using special instruments the Dental Hygienist will gently remove plaque and calculus (tartar) from around the tooth surfaces and gum line and a thorough polishing to give you that fresh clean feeling. The Dentist and Dental Hygienists are happy to go over helpful tips to aid in keeping your teeth clean at home.
- Next Steps: After performing the Dental Exam and reviewing the Digital X-Rays, the dentist will advise you on the next required steps. This could mean booking for another dental appointment to begin a procedure or it could be as simple as providing you with some tips about what you can do at home to maintain a good oral hygiene.
Our office will strive to ensure that you are educated and provided with the best quality dentistry, so as to better your dental health and overall well being.
Honesty. Loyalty. Quality. Think Dental Solutions.
We are available when you need us most, patient or not, we are here to solve your dental emergencies when you need us most.
Have a dental emergency?
- Call 1 (519) 578-4500
- Book an Appointment >
- Learn More>>
At Dental Solutions we provide a full range of dental services that caters to adults and children. The staff will take care to provide you optimum dental care designed for your unique needs and desires. We appreciate the opportunity to take care of your dental health and we look forward to providing you with this personalized experience in a relaxed, pleasant and warm environment.
We genuinely care about all patients and we strive to build long lasting relationships through trust, honesty and support.
Emergency? Cleaning? New Patient?
Dental Solutions offers a variety of affordable dental care services including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics, oral surgery, endodontics and periodontics to residents of Kitchener, Waterloo and surrounding areas.
We believe everyone deserves a beautiful, healthy smile. We also understand that affordability is a very important consideration and that’s why we strive to keep our fees as low as possible while preserving the quality service you expect.
The practice of general dentistry encompasses an amazing array of services and procedures, all with a common goal; to help you to preserve your natural teeth as long as possible, ensure your oral health, and keep you looking and feeling great throughout life.
Cosmetic dentistry allows us to provide you with that beautiful smile you have always dreamed about. We understand that this well deserved smile will enhance your quality of life and provide you greater overall health.
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that corrects jaws and teeth that are positioned improperly.
The benefits of orthodontic treatment include a healthier mouth, a more pleasing appearance, and teeth that are more likely to last a lifetime.
A dental implant is an artificial tooth root that is placed to hold a replacement tooth or bridge.
Dental implants are an option for restoring your smile by replacing missing teeth. If you have lost a tooth due to injury or disease, dental implants may be for you.
Endodontic (Root Canal)
A root canal (Endodontic) is one of the most common dental procedures, with over 14 million performed annually. In most cases, this treatment can save your natural teeth and prevent the need of dental implants or bridges.
- Prolonged Pain to hot & cold
- Radiating Pain in the jaw
- Swelling of the gums
- Tenderness to biting on the teeth
- Discoloration of the tooth
Smiles Start Here.
The form below is used for the following:
Or Call — 1 (519) 578-4500
Hours & Location.
Monday: 8:30AM – 6PM
Tuesday: 8AM – 6PM
Wednesday: 8AM – 6PM
Thursday: 8AM – 6PM
Friday: 8AM – 1:30PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
“Doctor Mike’s office is always great , whether I have needed a repair or cleaning, I always know my smile is truly being cared for, it’s a relaxing experience.”