From all of us at Dental Solutions we hope you and your family are healthy, safe and are coping well in this unprecedented time.
COVID-19 has been a very challenging time for all of us with the closure of the dental office and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we were closed, to do our part in controlling the spread of COVID-19.
Your health and well being continue to be our highest priority as we carefully prepare and update our practice procedures as well as train our dental team to do all that we can to minimize the risk of transmission for our patients and team members.
For your peace of mind and preparation the following process is to provide a safe dental treatment experience including but are not limited to the following:
Before Coming to the Clinic
Upon Your Arrival at the Clinic
- Please call our office when you are in the parking lot.
519 578 4500
- We will advise you when to come into the office and then we review the screening and take your temperature reading.
Note: Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to kindly reschedule their appointment.
- Please wash your hands with the provided hand sanitizer and place a mask on (provided).
- Only scheduled patients will be allowed entry into the office.
- Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
- The waiting area chairs will be spaced apart to allow for 6 feet of distancing.
- The public areas including the washroom will be cleaned and sterilized throughout the day.
- There will be no physical contact with patients with the exception of treatment.
- All rooms will be completely sterilized before each patient is seated.
- All operatories have high volume air filtration and purification units. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than the COVID-19 virus.
- Our team will strictly follow guidelines set forth by public health and our dental governing body.
- Our dental team has all the needed personal protective equipment (PPE).
- During patient care, appropriate masks, face shields and gloves will be worn by everyone and changed between patients.
- All surfaces that came in contact with the patients will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair, door handles, reception chairs and interac machines.
- We have installed plexiglass barriers, placed surgical air filtration units and maintained our up to date sterilization center.
Checking Out After Your Appointment
Please remove your mask and wash hands with the provided hand sanitizer.
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
From Dr. Mike Narayansingh and the Dental Solutions staff.